These healthy and nutritious No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites are great for snacking on-the-go or popping in lunchboxes for little ones. These bites have no processed sugar or fake ingredients and are ready in just 10 minutes.
Walking down a snack aisle in the grocery store elicits a lot of eye rolling and groaning from me. Just about every product that is touting itself as a healthy way to give you energy throughout the day is really filled to the brim with sugar and artificial ingredients.
I’m all for a balanced diet but most of these snacks are just processed fake food. Luckily there’s a bunch of other options to keep as feeling satiated between meals…
Hard Boiled Eggs.
Or you could make your own snacks, like these No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites. They couldn’t be easier to make. Just throw the ingredients in a food processor, process until they are combined and roll into bite-sized balls. Simple!
These healthy and nutritious bites are perfectly sweet without any added sugar, and will get you through that 3pm slump when you find yourself wanting to reach for a chocolate bar.
I love to make a double batch of these and keep them in them freezer to grab and go as I please. They keep for up to 3 months in the freezer so I don’t have to meal prep as often (or clean that dang food processor twice).
Whether you’ve got little mouths to feed or just want a tasty snack for work, these No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites (say that 5 times fast) will hit the spot.
No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bite Ingredients List
One of my favourite things about this recipe is that almost all of these ingredients are pantry staples, so I can whip up a batch with a moment’s notice.
- Dried Apricots
- Raw Cashews
- Medjool Dates
- Shredded Coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Vanilla Essence
- Mixing – If you find the mixture isn’t combining well in the food processor, add a tablespoon or two of water and process again.
- Storing – Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How to Make No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites – Step by Step
To make these No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites, simply…
- Mix the ingredients – Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined and a dough is formed.
- Roll into balls – Roll the mixture into small balls with your hands and place on a baking tray.
- Allow to set – Place baking tray in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the bites to set.
MORE SCRUMPTIOUS SNACK RECIPES:
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Healthy Chocolate Crackles
- Banana Coconut Muffins
- Healthy Date Loaf
- How to Make Stovetop Popcorn
If you’ve tried these No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites I’d love to hear how you enjoyed it! Pop a comment and a star rating below! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to keep up to date with more delicious recipes.
WATCH HOW I MAKE THESE
No Bake Apricot Coconut Energy Bites
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined and dough-like. The mixture should hold together if you press it between your fingers. If it’s too loose, add a tablespoon or two of water to bind and process again. Continue until you achieve desired consistency.
- Roll the mixture into balls with damp hands and place onto a baking tray. Use approx. 1 tbsp of mixture for each bite.
- Transfer tray to fridge for 30 minutes to set and then store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
- Mixing - If you find the mixture isn't combining well in the food processor, add a tablespoon or two of water and process again.
- Storing - Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Inspiration - Recipe adapted from Happy Healthy Mama.
- Updates - First published May 17, 2017. Last Updated February 13, 2019. No changes to the recipe, just updated photos & recipe tips.
- Nutrition - Nutrition information is a rough estimate based on one energy bite.
★★ HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!