Last Updated on
Crunchy on the outside. Soft on the inside. Just the way all good sweet potato wedges should be! Give them a try for dinner tonight!
Sweet Potato is my all-time favourite vegetable! If you’ve been following me for awhile you’ll know it’s the hero ingredient in quite a few of my recipes, like my Sweet Potato, Lentil & Chickpea Curry, or my Vegetarian Sweet Potato Nachos. And then there’s these sweet potato wedges. They are the perfect combination of soft and crispy, and they are so damn easy to prepare too!
These sweet potato wedges were actually my very first recipe on the blog! Back before I knew anything about blogging and way back before I knew anything about food photography. But what I did know was that these wedges are winners! So it was about time I popped some photos on here that gave them justice!
They make the perfect side to just about any protein I can think of, or nestled in a buddha bowl, or just on their own, with a side of my quick and easy guacamole (try it!). Or use this spicy mayonnaise as a dipping sauce!
Let’s dig in!
MORE SCRUMPTIOUS SIDE DISHES
- Roasted Lemon Parmesan Asparagus
- Roasted Carrots with Feta and Dukkah
- Greek Lemon Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
- OR see all Side Dish Recipes
If you’ve tried these Sweet Potato Wedges I’d love to hear how you enjoyed them! Pop a comment and a star rating below! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to keep up to date with more delicious recipes.
- 1 large sweet potato, skin on & cut into wedges
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C/390°F and place baking paper over a roasting tray
- Place wedges, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl, then cover with olive oil. Mix with your hands until all wedges are covered
- Spread the wedges out into a single layer on the roasting tray and place in oven
- Bake for around 20 minutes. After the first 10 minutes, remove baking tray and use tongs to turn over all the wedges. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or until they are browned.
- Serve as a side to your favourite protein, in a buddha bowl or just on their own!
- My favourite way to enjoy these wedges is with a side of my quick and easy guacamole. Just trust me and try it!
- Nutrition info is for 1 serve or half the batch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 134Carbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g