These baked potato wedges are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Irresistible on their own, or lathered with ketchup or sweet chilli and sour cream.
I had quite a few readers ask about the crispy baked potato wedges I had alongside my Mexican Chicken Burger a few week’s back so I thought I better get around to posting the recipe.
It’s one of those recipes that’s so simple you feel kind of silly posting it but then I remember that a few short years ago I had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING IN THE KITCHEN. Not even joking. I couldn’t just wing it, which is what I essentially do every day now.
In fact, I’d most likely have bought a frozen pack of wedges from the store because I had no idea how delicious and easy the real deal was. And I kind of shudder at the thought now because those wedges are filled with crap and didn’t even taste that good anyway!
But these wedges, these are the BEST. And no, not like how everyone thinks everything they make is the best. These are *actually* the BEST.
Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Just the right amount of spice that you can eat them by themselves and they will be full of flavour. But not so much spice that you can’t pair them with sauces. Like sweet chilli and sour cream.
If you haven’t tried wedges with sweet chilli and sour cream you haven’t lived. It’s not an everyday combo, sure. But it’s oh so tasty and worth the splurge every now and then. Yes, I fully endorse a treat yourself lifestyle. Everything in moderation, including moderation!
I pop these alongside steak or nestled in a veggie bowl. But let’s be real – sometimes I just eat them on their own. Because did I mention they are the BEST?
Let’s get you some right now!
MORE SCRUMPTIOUS SIDE DISHES
- Roasted Lemon Parmesan Asparagus
- Sweet Potato Wedges
- Greek Lemon Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Roasted Carrots with Feta and Dukkah
- OR see all Side Dish Recipes
If you’ve tried these Crispy Baked Potato Wedges I’d love to hear how you enjoyed them! Pop a comment and a star rating below! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to keep up to date with more delicious recipes.
- 2 Roasting Potatoes, skin on, cut in small wedges
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180FC / 350F & line baking tray with baking paper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl & mix well. Spread wedges into a single layer on the baking tray, and make sure to keep a little space between them all. Pop tray into oven for 20 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of salt on top!
- Any good roasting potato will work with this recipe so feel free to pick up what's on special - I've used Creme Gold, Sebago & Spud Lite (which is a new potato we have here in Australia that's supposed to be low carb but I just bought it because it was cheap).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 189 Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 5g Protein: 5g