Making delicious bakery-style vegetarian pizza rolls at home is so quick and easy when you use two ingredient dough! No yeast or proofing required. Perfect for snacks for kids and adults alike. Make these vegetarian pizza scrolls in the oven or the air fryer.
You can make bakery-style vegetarian pizza rolls easily at home with two ingredient dough! That's right - no yeast or proofing required.
Fill this quick dough with your favourite vegetarian pizza ingredients - capsicum / bell pepper, olives, mushrooms and pineapple. Ok I know pineapple is controversial but I highly recommend giving it a go for this recipe!
You can cook these pizza scrolls in either the oven or the air fryer and they'll be ready in under 30 minutes.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE…
- Quick and Easy.
- Made with budget-friendly, simple ingredients.
- Can be made in the oven or the air fryer.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Making your own homemade veggie pizza scrolls couldn’t be easier. Here’s what you’ll need (full measurements listed in the recipe card below)…
- Greek Yoghurt
- Self-Raising / Self-Rising Flour – OR substitute with all purpose / plain flour and baking powder. The conversion rate is 1 cup of flour to 2 teaspoons of baking power.
- Tomato Paste
- Shredded Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese
- Red Capsicum / Bell Pepper
- Pineapple - look this is optional but highly recommended.
HOW TO MAKE VEGETARIAN PIZZA ROLLS – STEP BY STEP
IN THE OVEN
Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F and line a baking tray with a silicone mat or baking paper.
Place Greek yoghurt in a mixing bowl and give it a stir. Add in 1 cup of flour and stir to combine. Gradually add in more flour until the dough starts to form into a ball.