Season two of the Cook It Real Good Podcast is coming on August 31st and there's a fun new segment - The Cooking Hotline!
Season Two of the Cook It Real Good Podcast will be launching on August 31st and there's an exciting new addition - The Cooking Hotline!
If you've ever had a burning question for myself or one of my guests, here's your chance to ask it!
I want to hear all your cooking questions in voice memo form.
It can be anything! You've got questions, I want to give you answers.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Share yours by recording a memo and sending it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured on an upcoming episode.
You can easily record a memo right on your smartphone using the "Voice Memo" app - no fancy recording equipment needed.
Give us your name, where you're from and your question.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR IPHONE USERS
I promise the process is straight forward but for anyone who hasn't used the voice memo app before, here's a step by step guide on how to send your voice memo in:
- Find a quiet place and open up the "Voice Memos" app on your phone. It's an app that is already included on your iphone, so you shouldn't need to download anything.
- To start recording, hit the big red button and wait a few seconds. You should see some sound waves appear and a time count up to indicate recording has begun.
- Either hold the phone up to your ear, or use the headphones that come with your iphone and start talking. Share your name, where you're from and your question. Example - "Hi, I'm Chewy from Brisbane, Australia and I have a question about why I can't eat peanut butter everyday. It isn't fair". That's what I imagine my dog would ask.
- Once you're done, hit the red button again. Well done - you've recorded a voice memo! If you don't like your first try, don't worry. You can delete it and record another until you are happy with it.
- Share the file. It will be right there at the top of your voice memo list. Hit the three dots and then click on "share", select your email app, and send it off to email@example.com
I can't wait to hear from you!
In the meantime - take a listen to the trailer for a sneak peek of what's to come this season!