Looking for some quick and easy healthy dinner recipes? I’ve scoured the internet to bring you 40 of the best recipes that will help you figure out what’s for dinner. Oh and all recipes are on the table in 30 minutes or less! WINNING!
Ugh if only I had a dollar for every time I was scratching my head trying to work out what’s for dinner! We all want to make healthy, nutritious meals for our family but we don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen for HOURS slaving over a hot stove after a long day. Am I right or am I right?
Well, it’s ok guys – I got you. I’ve compiled a list of the best quick and easy healthy dinner recipes that are all ready in 30 minutes or less, meaning you can have more time for the good stuff. Like binge watching Netflix in your PJs!
Go through the list and you might just spy one or two new family favourites (or forty). Happy stress-free dinner planning friends!
40 QUICK, EASY AND HEALTHY DINNER RECIPES
1. Healthy Chicken Tacos from Cook It Real Good
2. Zucchini and Haloumi Fritters with Sweet Corn from Cook It Real Good
These Zucchini and Haloumi Fritters with Sweet Corn are a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your diet. These cheesy golden fritters are a healthy and super tasty snack, lunch or dinner that the whole family will love.
3. Mexican Chicken Salad from Cook It Real Good
Lift your salad game with this delicious Mexican Chicken Salad. Filled to the brim with delicious ingredients, including avocado, red kidney beans and corn. One bite and you’ll be hooked…
4. Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls from You Totally Got This
These Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls are fresh, healthy, super tasty and FAST. What more could you want? Plus any meal that means I can eat corn chips for dinner is OK in my book.
5. Winter Black Kale Pesto Pasta from Gathering Dreams
6. Stir Fry Beef and Broccoli from Fearless Dining
This gluten-free Stir Fry Beef and Broccoli is on the table in 20 minutes. Feel free to add in whatever veggies that you have on hand.
7. Chinese Sesame Chicken from I Heart Umami
This Paleo Sesame Chicken is healthy and with no added sugar. Perfect for meal prep and a recipe the whole family will love.
8. Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl from Peace, Love and Low Carb
The ever so addicting Paleo Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl (Crack Slaw). Super easy to make, and oh so satisfying.
9. Simple Oven Baked Garlic Oregano Crusted Cod Fish from She Loves Biscotti
Are you looking for a cod fish recipe that happens to be healthy, tasty and quick to make? Try this Simple Oven Baked Garlic Oregano Crusted Cod Fish served with your favorite sides -ready in just 30 min!
10. Creamy Vegan Potato Leek Soup from Vibrant Plate
This Vegan Potato Leek Soup is creamy and filling, just the perfect soup for cold winter days! Make up a big batch at the start of the week and portion out for work lunches.
11. Chickpea Curry in 15 minutes from Trinity’s Kitchen
12. Vegan Spanish Beans with Tomatoes from Veggie Desserts
These Spanish beans with tomatoes and smokey sweet spices are so easy to make in one pot in less than 20 minutes with just 7 ingredients.
13. Vibrant Green Soup from Inside the Rustic Kitchen
This vibrant green soup is made with simple, healthy ingredients and has so many delicious flavours. It’s light and easy to make, making it a great weeknight dinner option or a lazy weekend lunch.
14. Super Quick Vegan Black Bean Burgers from Lauren Caris Cooks
Ready in 15-20 minutes, these Vegan Black Bean Burgers are packed with protein and fresh veggies, perfect for a late summer picnic or just a quick dinner!
15. Grilled Sweet Chili Salmon Foil Packs from Modern Farmhouse Eats
Easy and healthy sweet chili salmon and broccolini foil packs are ready in 30 minutes! This fun and tasty grilled dinner is perfect for summer nights.
16. Avocado Basil Pesto Pasta from Veggies Save the Day
17. Potatoes with Tomato Sauce, Feta and Eggs from Cooking LSL
Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Feta And Eggs – a simple, nutritious and flavorful weeknight meal. Very easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
18. Instant Pot Sausage Kale Potato Soup from Mom’s Dinner
Time to break out that new Instant Pot! Sausage and Kale Potato Soup is the perfect delicious and easy recipe to ease you into using your new machine.
19. Easy 20 minute Shrimp Tacos from Pass Me Some Tasty
Fresh shrimp, onions, bell peppers, and kale sautéed in butter, olive oil, garlic, and spices. Finished with a big squeeze of lime, a drizzle of hot sauce, cilantro, and a dollop of sour cream all wrapped up in a warm soft corn tortilla in only 20 minutes!
20. Hoisin Pork Stir Fry from One Clever Chef
This Hoisin Pork Stir-Fry recipe is the perfect weeknight meal. Simple, no-fuss and quick, this delicious recipe is made with only 8 ingredients and one pan.
21. Easy Chickpea Spinach Curry from Savory Spin
This dairy-free, Chickpea & Spinach Curry is not only simple and easy to make, but it’s tastebud tantalizingly delicious and oh so hearty!
22. Healthy Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta from Salt and Lavender
This easy healthy shrimp and asparagus pasta is deliciously lemony, fast, and uses only a handful of ingredients. Ready in 20 minutes!
23. Creamy Spinach Pasta Bake from Looney for Food
This healthy spinach pasta bake is only 405 calories per serving! It’s easy to make, quick to throw together, freezer friendly and a family pleaser!
24. Korean Ground Turkey and Rice Bowls from The Schmidty Wife
Korean Ground Turkey & Rice Bowls are so incredibly easy, it is a recipe that literally anyone could make and it is done fast, like dinner on the table in 20 minutes fast.
25. Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes from The Rustic Foodie
This Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes recipe is so easy to make! It’s a simple healthy weeknight meal with zesty lemon and artichokes.
26. Lazy Falafel from Rhian’s Recipes
27. Healthy Stuffed Chicken Breast from Diabetes Strong
This Healthy Stuffed Chicken Breast is fully loaded with artichoke, sundried tomato, basil and mozzarella. It’s super tender, tastes fantastic, and is a healthy meal all by itself – no sides required!
28. Apricot and Ginger Glazed Chicken from What a Girl Eats
Apricot-ginger glazed chicken is a flavorful chicken dinner that uses just 3 ingredients and less than 30 minutes to make.
29. Easy Peasy Snow Pea Salad from Deliciously Plated
This Easy Peasy Snow Pea Salad is so simple and perfect for those nights when you don’t want to be standing in the kitchen for hours.
30. 30 Minute Thai Beef Salad from Platings to Pairings
30-Minute Thai Beef Salad is tangy, spicy, amazingly delicious yet deceptively easy to make. Topped with toasted rice powder for a bit of crunch. It’s a healthy salad that tastes so decadent!
31. Paleo Coconut-Cashew Crusted Mahi-Mahi from Slim Pickin’s Kitchen
Coconut-Cashew Crusted Mahi-Mahi is a quick, easy, and healthy dinner option that’s ready in under 20 minutes! Serve it up with a side of fresh grilled asparagus and caramelized pineapple, and you’ll feel like you were whisked away to the tropics.
32. Easy One Pot Mushroom Pilaf from Easy Cooking with Molly
Easy One Pot Mushroom Pilaf is a delicious, flavorful and hearty one-pot recipe that’s loaded with veggies and ready in 20 minutes.
33. Quick and Easy Bruschetta Chicken Dinner from Must Have Mom
This quick and easy bruschetta chicken dinner recipe is ready in under 30 minutes and is kid-friendly too!
34. Honey Ginger Salmon from Lemon Blossoms
Oven Baked Salmon with lip-smacking Honey Ginger Glaze is a quick and easy salmon recipe sure to become a favorite! Made with a few ingredients and in about 20 minutes, this tasty baked salmon recipe is perfect for busy weeknights!
35. Quinoa and Black Bean Tacos from Raia’s Recipes
These Quinoa and Black Bean Tacos are an easy weeknight meal! They’re naturally vegan, and can even be grain-free!
36. Zucchini Succotash from Caitlin Haines
This Zucchini Succotash, featuring corn, tomatoes and red onion, is on the table in just 10 minutes.
37. Paleo Burrito Bowl from What Great Grandma Ate
Just because you are grain-free doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious burrito bowl. This Whole30 and Paleo Burrito Bowl is so easy and full of flavor!
38. Chicken Pesto Burrata Naan Pizza with Fried Egg from Cook with Me Darling
A quick, easy, delicious complete meal pizza in minutes! If you can’t find burrata cheese, use fresh mozzarella. This recipe can be made in the oven or on the grill.
39. Sticky Chilli Ginger Tofu from A Virtual Vegan
This Five Spice Tofu with Chili Ginger Sauce is so fast and easy to make. It’s sweet, sticky & spicy with amazing depth of flavour. A perfect mid-week meal!
40. Sweet Potato Carrot Soup with Curry and Apples from My Real Dish
This creamy Sweet Potato Carrot Soup balances the sweetness of carrots, Japanese sweet potatoes, coconut, and apples, with a slight heat of curry and ginger. It’s naturally gluten-free and vegan.
Dinner doesn’t have to take forever to prepare. With a few hacks and planning, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less! Now that you’ve got 40 new dinner ideas, tell me – which will you try first? Leave me a comment below – I’d love to hear!
Looking for more recipe inspiration?
- 25 Quick and Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- 20 Easy and Healthy Popsicle Recipes
- 25 Healthy Mexican Recipes
- 35 Easy and Yummy Salads
- 25 of the Best Whole30 Recipes