Last Updated on
Our most popular recipes of 2019 according to our readers! If you’re looking for some recipes to try in the new year, this list is all you’ll need. Salads, smoothies, curries and a few surprises. Each recipe is well tested and well loved.
It’s officially the last day of 2019 (here in Australia at least) and it’s time to share the Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of the year according to you!
It’s been a really great 2019 here at Cook It Real Good headquarters filled with growth, fun and lets be real – so much work! But that old saying of “doing something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life” really is true.
I love this little corner of the internet I get to call my own and I’m so grateful to all my readers for their continued support. And boy, have you guys supported me this year!
These 10 most popular recipes are your favourites. The ones you’ve made time and time again, and have helped get to the front page of google, as well as promote on Facebook and Pinterest. Thank you 😊
Before we check out the top 10 I thought I’d share a few of my highlights of 2019…
- I rebranded from Be Forever Healthier to Cook It Real Good back in April. It was scary and exciting and it’s the best damn decision I ever made for this blog. Onwards!
- I started the Cook It Real Good Podcast back in August. It’s been an absolute blast and I am so proud of the now 27 episodes that are out. If you love cooking give it a listen.
- I was featured on 4 podcasts! I shared all about the behind the scenes of food blogging life with Eat Blog Talk and Dishing with Delishes. And I shared some awesome cooking tips and recipe ideas with BFF with the Chef and The Dinner Sisters.
- I got an Air Fryer and haven’t shut up about it since. Seriously… my family now make a joke about how many times I’ll bring it up in a conversation. Expect to see a lot more air fryer recipes in 2020!
- I had a ridiculous amount of fun showing what life is like here in my Instagram Stories. But probably the most fun was the Monday Morning Amp Up dances.
It truly has been a fabulous year. I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that 2020 brings you all love, joy, laughs, adventure and great food!
Now, let’s check out this Top 10!
So many of these recipes are our family favourites too. I’ve thought about it a lot and my hands down favourite for 2019 would have to be my Spaghetti with Garlic and Oil (Aglio E Olio). It’s crazy simple but I’ve probably cooked it the most of any recipe. Runners up would be any of my two ingredient dough or Greek recipes – I loved working on those series and eating all the spoils.
Ok now it’s over to you – what was your favourite Cook It Real Good recipe of 2019?
Leave me a comment below and let me know! I’d love to hear from you.